RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 1996 17:31:41 -0400
From:
Sandy Labedz <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Stuart and Michelle,

Eating all the time - sounds good to me but some of the hygienic/raw food
things I've read said this can be very enervating as keeps the body working
constantly in the digestive mode.  Sure doesn't bother me though.  Eating
heavy food frequently could be a problem but I can't see how fruit eating
would be.  I think I'm going to go back and try a few nuts (feeling brave!)
and see how they work out.  But do you think that eating so much fruit, like
all morning, could cause blood sugar problems in some folks?

I agree with Hugo, it's great to have a place to discuss our issues.

Michele,  I've put in a call to a friend active in the veggie movement in
L.A.  If she hears of anyone looking for a roommate, she'll call me and I'll
let you know.  However, I understand that you're pressed for time so I doubt
this will be of help for you.  What will you do?

Smiles,

Sandy