Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 00:30:32 -0500
Try using find file to locate *.cpl, which should bring up all the files behind the icons on your control panel, then try right-clicking and choose delete. You could also try renaming and moving it to a different folder, and then try deleting it.  Is there some problem with leaving the icon on the control panel aside from wishing it gone?