Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 02:44:03 -0500
7bit
From:
Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Assuming your using a Full Version (not Upgrade) you'll be able to boot to
CD-ROM to install XP.(check CMOS settings to set boot order).  This will
allow you install XP fresh and not have to worry about Starting in Windows
98.

If this is an upgrade CD I am not sure at all if it's bootable...One of our
other faithful list members will have clearer answer on that part....I do
prefer full versions to upgrades myself.