NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sally Flanagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 09:06:40 EDT
Is there a way to get to old messages?  everyone had alot to say about 504,
but now I forgot half of them...  All of my boys are sick, and have been for
a while, so keeping up is difficult.  I am forced to have an attorney
involved in the 504 planning.  The school has said no to every accomodation
with the exception of his epi-pen.  They keep cancelling his 504 hearings
because various people can't come...

My attorney asked me to find out if there is any other school in the US who
has banned food from the classroom.  We live in Florham Park, NJ, so NJ
schools are of particular interest, but any school in the nation would help.

While lunch is in the 'all-purpose' room, snack, treats, birthdays, etc
continue to be served in his room and Peter has already had one reaction this
year.  He is only in Kindergarten!!  I don't want kids to have to give up
their precious snack, I just want it out of his learning environment.  Any
help is appreciated!!

--Sally mom to Peter (anaphylactic to MILK, eggs, peanuts, peas, all legumes,
also allergic to chicken, tuna, green beans and walnuts)