NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
W Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 15:34:50 -0700
Hi Debbie,

I'm taking Didronel (two weeks on, then 3 months off). Since I began my
current cycle of Didronel last Sunday, I've been feeling dreadful. (I was
doing really well during the previous weeks.)

I've just searched on Google, and found many sites concerning Didronel and
Fosamax. Have you any tips for narrowing down the search? I understand that
there are some 30 proteins in cow's milk, and I don't yet know which is/are
my trouble-maker(s).

Wanda