NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 06:47:02 -0600
Go for it! In my experience, allergy tests are not precise enough to catch
all allergens. IMO, we have to do elimination tests to home in on the source
of the problem. As an example, my wife suffers from a chlorophyll allergy.
It was becoming progressively worse until she stopped taking her vitamin
pills. She still can't figure out the connection.

Don