From:
Stacey Groppe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 21:54:37 EST

Dear List,

I emailed White Wave about their yogurt products and they sent me a list of
the GF Products.  I thought some of you may be interested........

Dear Stacey,
Thank you for taking the time to contact us.  We have included a list of
our gluten free (no rye, oats, wheat or barley) products below.  Our
natural flavors in the products below do not contain gluten.  White Wave
does not use casein in any of our products.

White Wave Gluten Free Product List:

Soymilk
Silk Organic Plain
Silk Vanilla