From:
Suzanne Romey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 08:20:03 -0500

I thought some of y'all might be interested in the new soups I found.  I
contacted the company and recieved the following reply.  The Instant Black
Bean Soup is also gluten free.  She forgot to put it on the list.

Ms. Romey,

Thank you for your interest in our Teapot Soups products.  We strive to
keep a high quality consistent product and appreciate your patronage.

Sorry, we do not test for gluten but based on the ingredient profile the
following soups are gluten free; Lentil Soup with carrots, Santa Fe
Rice' N Beans, Split Pea soup with carrots and Potato Leek Soup.

Again, thank you for your continual support of The Hain Celestial Group
products and for visiting us at our website.

Saida Madrid
Consumer Response Representative