EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheryl Burgstahler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 07:11:18 -0800
Alice, you might find the following Web sites useful.
Sheryl

American Council of the Blind (www.acb.org)

American Foundation for the Blind ( http://www.igc.apc.org/afb/
or www.afb.org [same site, shorter address)

American Printing House for the Blind (www.aph.org)

Association for the Education and Rehabilitation of the Visually Impaired
(www.aerbvi.org)

Blind Computer User Network (http://www.city-net.com/vipace/friends/chicago/)

Equal Access to Software and Information (www.rit.edu/~easi)

Mathematics Accessible To Visually Impaired Students (MAVIS)
(http://www.nmsu.edu/~mavis/)

NYISE's Blindness Resource Center (http://www.nyise.org/blind.htm)

Science Access Project (dots.whysics.orst.edu)

Teaching math to visually impaired students (http://www.tsbvi.edu/math/)

Trace Research and Development Center (www.trace.wisc.edu)

University of Delaware Applied Science and Engineering Laboratory
(www.asel.udel.edu)

U.S. National Federation of the Blind (http://www.nfb.org/)

Sheryl Burgstahler, Ph.D.
Assistant Director-Information Systems, Computing & Communications
Director, DO-IT
University of Washington, Box 354842
Seattle, WA 98195
(206) 543-0622          FAX (206) 685-4054
http://staff.washington.edu/sherylb