From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 06:51:18 -0800
A four-function calculator should do the trick as long as it has a
Square Root function which many do.  Although my Extra test was a long
time ago, I don't remember any roots being taken with radical greater
than 2.  Back then, I used a set of Braille logarithmic tables.

Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Amateur Radio: < K 7 U I J >