From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 00:40:30 -0500
Hi Brett;

I use a speaker/mic with a stereo to mono adapter with a $15 pair of radio
shack ear buds.

I have yet to find any manufacturer who makes a headphone for an ht as well
as these ear buds work.

The only thing is that the PL tone can be annoying until you get used to it.

If you use the Maha speaker/mics, I believe they all use a standard mono
mini earphone jack.

Hope this helps.

73 DE ANTHONY W2AJV
THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN SCANNED