RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Anwar J Goins <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 00:57:12 -0400
Funny!! For some it's all about the preparation and appearance. You make me
even
more eager to try it. You know, once you clean it and even perhaps
soak/marinate
it in something it might be better. Many have said the same thing about
raw meat and hey-hey, look at where we're at(or atleast me). And other
things
for that matter. What if it was neatly cut up in squares, in a pretty
configuration and perhaps with spices on it. Do you think you still would
have had the gag reflex? For instance, the ginko biloba berries. I'll
have to be brave and taste on fully soon, but they smell like
throw-up/rancid butter and most people will avidly attest to this but
from what I've read they taste like almond. The same goes for dried
fish. Have you ever been at a place where they openly dry it in the sun?
I have, it's not a pretty smell at all.
ALot of people HATE that smell, but it sure does taste good. You dig me?

Godbless,
Anwar