PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 08:10:00 -0600
I have the complete hardbound set  "The Standard Edition of the Complete
Psychological Works of Sigmund Freud" (24 volumes) and an excellent indexed
Abstracts to that complete set.  By using the indexed abstracts (ed. by
Carrie Lee Rothgeb, with a forward by Robert Holt) and by referring to the
Complete Psychological Works, I can quickly see *everything* Freud said
about *anything*.  I know Freud and have also read reviews of the literature
on his theories (the most recent, The Scientific Credibility of Freud's
Theories and Psychotherapy" by Fisher and Greenberg (1977)-- the last major
review of his work since Sears in the 1950s).  I personally have read Three
Essays on Sexuality, The Intepretation of Dreams and other works, plus many
essays from several other works.   I will find out what Freud said about
anything for you for a fee.  Will do some free work in areas of my interest.
PLEASE TELL ALL YOUR ANALYST AND PSYCHOANALYTICALLY ORIENTED FRIENDS.  Feel
free to forward this announcement