C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Roslyn Mckearney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:56:50 +1030
Dougie Herd

"For all the people that stare at me I am no less aware of the substantially
greater number of people who do not.  Most of the time most people I come in
to contact with treat me exactly as I wish to be treated, just like them
(more or less).  As we consider the way some people stare at us and behave
inappropriately I think it's important that we acknowledge that many others
going through this period of fundamental change with us are embracing change
and doing their necessarily flawed human best to change with us.  In short:
Most people don't stare."

YES!!!!!!

"On an entirely personal note, I now work on the basis that anyone staring
at
me does so because I am indeed more drop-dead gorgeous than Nicole
Kidman!!!!  How could they not stare?"

Wow with a name like Dougie, I would think you would be a hunk. LOL

Oops, I better watch out, hubby might get jealous.

Sorry Dougie, my sense of fun is running away with me.

Regards,
Roslyn McKearney

E-mail: mailto:[log in to unmask]
Cooinda Online URL: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~cooindabbs