C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 01:10:40 EST
It must be very painful to kill your own children. we can't imagine it, bt
Like I said before, if you cannot handle your kids, call social services, or
even 911, but please don't expect me to excuse you if you kill your children.
If you don't have 911, cal your church! Call a neighbor! I mean really!

unfortuntely, children have always been voiceless and defenseless... A couple
years agho I read a book, about kids in the medieval times in europe... very
sad.

mag