From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 11:26:57 -0400
WWVB transmits on 60khz.  I have a talking atomic clock that picks up that
signal and it works great as long as the face of the clock faces either east
or west.  I live in southwest Michigan.  The clock is sold at
www.shoplifestyle.com and I think its still on sale for $39.95 if anyone is
interested.
Bob Tinney, [log in to unmask], K8LR