From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:54:33 -0600
I noticed today, when logging on to qrz.com to check on a friend's call
sign, that they have changed the way they database your personal
information.  I tried logging on with my login and my old password and it
said I had to register as a new user and they would send me a new password.
So I did that and I got my new password.  I log back on and try to update my
biographical information with my new email address but it won't allow it
because I am using a fire wall and the cookies cannot be examined by qrz.com
to see who I am for sure.  What a deal.  On all the dozens of secured
websites I access, and all the online buying I do through secured sites, I
have never had one refuse me access because I am using a fire wall.  So, the
bottom line is, I cannot update my out of date qrz.com information.  Yes, it
recognizes my login and my new password but unless cookies are allowed, it
won't let me update my information.  So it is my fault for trying to protect
myself?  Anybody know a way around this?

Phil.
k0nx

 Aiming For The Stars
 http://www.redwhiteandblue.org