From:
Matt & Ron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matt & Ron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 17:42:04 -0400
Hi to all from Ron Kolesar, call sign KB3EDC. I have a copy of super Morse
version 4.16. The program is a DOS based program. Now what you can do with
the program is, Order a book and make a cheat cheat and what SM416.zip will
allow you to do is his a letter on your computer, and it will come back out
in Morse code, this is the best way to start learning Morse code. From there
there is another menu that will allow you to hear a word come out in CW
letter by letter, and you must spell the word, and last but not least it has
the practice exams written into the program. The only thing that I don['t
like about the program is when you are taking a practice exam, you must use
a Perkins or something to write down the exam, you can't just type the exam
back into the program. My younger brother used a program called either MORSE
or MORSE123 and we would like another copy of the dos based program for our
collection since we lost our main back up CD, and we are now in the process
of making a new back up CD. If anyone would like a copy of SM416.zip please
write us back and we'll ship out a copy. Our e-mail address is at the bottom
of this letter.
73's to all from Ron Kolesar KB3EDC and younger brother Matt Kolesar KB3EEU

Matt & Ron Kolesar & The Puppies...