From:
Jim Ardin KB2NKZ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 06:39:39 -0400
Hi Everybody: I have a Yaesu VX5r for sale. It will come with a after market
antenna, speaker mike, after market beltclip, computer cable and program to
program it.
I am asking $250.00 dollars for it.

It is less then 1 year old. I got it because it look cool. Programmed in 3
or 4 Frequency in it. Used it 1 or 2 times, and then put it in a box. I just
don't have any use for it!

73 from Jim Ardin / kb2nkz (never kiss zebras)
(Home Phone) 908-725-5552
If calling Please call Between 8am and 10pm Eastern time.
(Home E-mail) [log in to unmask]