From:
Anne & John <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 07:06:37 -0400
Hi
I have a couple of suggestions and one you won't believe if you haven'ttried
it...

How about high speed packet without a modem???  Try this out go to our club
site - www.qsl.net/icrc which  I put together (text based of course)--- go
to the live telnet link. (you can also you the packet cluster link yo see
all of the live links but use the telnet first its direct).. enter and enjoy
a new world -- it uses hyperterminal.  follow the directions ususally just
type call and a passwrd -make one up- and your on tcp/ip and at computer
speed not 1200 baud...  i go to tokyo daily to ck my board and to Moscow to
check one too...  best of all it works with screen readers...  check it out
questions??  email me.. n1iwt@clicks-n-links

john n1iwt