From:
Henry Brugsch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Henry Brugsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 09:09:24 +0100
Hi Phil, I amusing the Palomar encarnation of their old bridge.
Their original bridge wasalmost for all intents and purposes inaccessable.
But, they have since come out with their antenna tuner-tuner.
This thing is a pre-set noise bridge. Has only one control, on and off.
In the offmode, it'sstraight through.
in the on position, it generates noise, unless it sees 1 to 1.
So, this is the way you use it. It sits out in front of your tuner between
it and the antenna, and you set the tuner for minimal noise. Then you are
ready to go.
Asa proper noise bridge, it's probably unuseable.

--
MAILTO:[log in to unmask]
HTTP://LISTENTOHEAR.CO.UK