From:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 11:52:23 -0700
Yes, ie has a search function and maybe someone else can answer for netscape.  I've been using the net for several years and slogging around through web pages like several
people have been saying.  Then one day I started playing with some of the commands in the screen reader, particularly those associated with msaa, and discovered that you really
can save yourself a lot of time and frustration by using some of these to get where you want to be.  It can take a little learning, but I really think its well worth the effort.

Don W6SMB