From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 18:34:26 -0400
The point I am trying to make is that not all people who are Italian and
cook Italian food an own Italian restaurants are in the mob.

Furthermore, not all of us have relatives who are in the mob.

I grew up in S. Philly and, I never came in contact with anyone who was or
is involved in organized crime.

You cannot put all Italian people in the same category.

That would be like saying all blacks commit crimes or all Jews are penny
pinchers and so forth.

Furthermore, all blind people do not rock back and forth or all blind people
do not sit home and collect a check.

Or, all Irish people sit home an drink and make babies.

This is the 22nd century and we all must look out for each other and get
along.

This is the last post I will send about this subject.

73 Everyone

Anthony W2AJV

I've had to put up with Italian remarks all my life.