From:
RiverWind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 10:27:03 -0400
Hi There,
When ever I type in mv and the name of the file, followed by the desired
name, it says

"when using mv, the last arguement must be a directory."

Now that stumps me, because Itried the name of the directory in the name
of the file.

However, thanks for the pointer, because it seems to be the correct
command, if I can just figure out how to use it.

Bright Blessings,
Ray

<LI><a href="http://www.shellworld.net/~riverwind">Click here to
enter the pagan/ mystical library.</a>