From:
"Nathan, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 15:27:40 -0700
Hi All,

I decided to subscribe here at work again since home email is kind of a mess
right now with a computer problem.  It's nice to be back on the list.

I do have a question for all of you.  We will be moving into our new house
here in mid June.  I am currently considering antenna options.  I have been
using the B&W folded dipole but have been reading about the Gap vertical
antennas.  It seems I remember some on this list running Gap antennas.
Would any who are using or have used any of these antennas please comment as
to your opinion of them?  How did you find the Gap as compared to a dipole
on the same band or bands?  Which Gap vertical do you use?

Thanks much and I look forward to hearing from you.  73 to all.
Kevin, K7RX

Kevin L. Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Department of Services for the Blind
3405 S. Alaska St.
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-4859