From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 10:39:16 -0400
Hi Richard;

I think what happened was that the HT was getting power from the battery as
well as the power supply.

They had problems with that radio.  When the radio would get power from both
sorces, the radio would get hot and blow out the finals as well as some
diodes.

That's all I have for now.

73 De Anthony W2AJV