From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 12:24:07 -0400
There are currently about 5 of them on ebay when you type in HTX-202 in the
search thing. I bet you could double that number if you took some time to
search spellign it wrong and all, and if you actually brouzed you might find
close to 20 from my experience.  I have too many already or I might just go
get another one but for some one who gets on 2 meters for a trivia net for
an hour a week and I still miss them every so often, it is pointless to have
a lot of them, I even have 2 HT's here now for those long trips but they
mainly just sit.  I liked that 202 though, never had a problem with that at
all.
John Miller owner of JEM Racing
http://www.knddesign.com/jemracing/home.html
We Need Sponsors to race everything helps.
To chat with me look on aol instant messenger or yahoo messenger under
jemracing3
Arca racing fans check out [log in to unmask] race fans check out