From:
Matt & Ron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matt & Ron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 15:06:11 -0400
Hello to Jody and to all the rest of you who are studying to up grade. Ron
KB3EDC and younger brother Matt KB3EEU here. The URL for SM is
www.murrah.com/sm
We hope this helps you all out.
73's for now from KB3EDC and KB3EEU
PS.
to those of you up grading for the written test.
E-mail us privately and we'll attach a great JFW friendly program that will
give you hands on experience on taking the written exam. The program's name
is EXAMWIN. So if you would like a copy, e-mail us and we'll attach a copy
back
to you
again 73's and we hope this helps you all out.

Matt & Ron Kolesar & The Puppies...