From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 13:13:13 -0600
from K7RX

HI Brett,

Would you mind putting out a quick inquiry on blind-hams for me.  I won't
really have the ability to get on until some time tomorrow so this would
help a lot.

I need to know what anyone on the list could tell me about an older Kenwood
rig, the TR-7625.  I need to know how frequency was set on it and whether or
not it had relay or electronic TR switching.  There was one of these on the
Northwest Swap Service and I want to find a frequency agile packet rig.

Thanks much and 73.

Kevin L. Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Department of Services for the Blind
3405 S. Alaska St.
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-4859