From:
Patrick Tice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 05:05:30 -0500
Jerry and list,

You asked about 6 meter repeaters in Ohio. There is an on line repeater
directory at http://www.artscipub.com/repeaters/. The Handi-Ham callbook
page has several useful callsign lookup links:
http://www.mtn.org/handiham/callbook.htm.
A Cleveland net that would have resources is on 50.55:
Cleveland Ohio 6 Meter AM Net Friday or Saturday 9:00 PM ET Midwest
50.55 Cleveland Ohio 6 Meter AM Net Sunday 10:00 AM ET Midwest
50.55 Cleveland Ohio 6 Meter AM Net Tuesday 9:00 PM ET Midwest

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Patrick Tice, WA0TDA, Manager
Courage HANDI-HAM System
3915 Golden Valley Road
Golden Valley, MN  55422

Toll-free membership renewal and donation line: 1-866-426-3442
(1-866-HANDIHAM)
Voice: (763) 520-0512
FAX: (763) 520-0577
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Website: http://www.handiham.org
Mirror website: http://www.mtn.org/handiham

Subscribe to the free weekly HANDI-HAM E-Letter by sending an e-mail to
[log in to unmask] with "subscribe" in the subject line.

Subscribe to the plain text version at: [log in to unmask]

Visit our audio page and hear the most current version of the
e-letter at: http://www.mtn.org/handiham/Handiham.html

Visit our Affiliated Club Site at Courage St. Croix:
http://www.qsl.net/handiham/

Date:    Mon, 23 Apr 2001 08:10:09 -0400
From:    gerald purcell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: repeaters

Greetings,
A while back one of the list members posted a link that took us to a web
site that listed the different repeater information.  The web site broke
the list down first by state and then the different cities within the
state.  I'm in the cleveland ohio area and am looking for 6 meter
repeaters.  I was wondering if someone has that link, and if so can you
send it to me.  I was looking up some of the repeaters in the arrl repeater
guide.  Most of them didn't have a pl tone for the 6 meter repeaters.   Is
this common?  I'm just getting into 6 meters so I don't know much about
them yet.
                        73's and thanks, Jerry Purcell kc8lau
mailto:[log in to unmask]

End of BLIND-HAMS Digest - 23 Apr 2001 to 24 Apr 2001 (#2001-107)