From:
gerald purcell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 08:10:09 -0400
Greetings,
A while back one of the list members posted a link that took us to a web
site that listed the different repeater information.  The web site broke
the list down first by state and then the different cities within the
state.  I'm in the cleveland ohio area and am looking for 6 meter
repeaters.  I was wondering if someone has that link, and if so can you
send it to me.  I was looking up some of the repeaters in the arrl repeater
guide.  Most of them didn't have a pl tone for the 6 meter repeaters.   Is
this common?  I'm just getting into 6 meters so I don't know much about
them yet.
                        73's and thanks, Jerry Purcell kc8lau
mailto:[log in to unmask]