From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:22:44 -0600
thanks and I will look up the article on the arrl website when I get a minute.  What is the exact title?

Thank You!

BRETT K WINCHESTER  PM  KD7JN
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.icbvi.state.id.us/brochure/RADIO.HTM

READING SERVICES MANAGER
ICBVI - IDAHO COMMISSION f/t BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED
P O BOX 83720
BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012
208-334-3220 ext 104 or 103 +7 = voice mail non-business hours
fax  208-334-2963

>>> "McCloskey, Anthony" <[log in to unmask]> 04/18/01 01:54PM >>>
Hi All:
Bret Winchester asked about the availability of circuit boards for my march
1997 article in qst on a relative reading audible meater reader.  Well, the
board is available from Farr circuits.  I dont have there address handy, but
I will look it up for next time.  The circuit is simple enough to build
using perf board and wire wrap if you want to build it yourself.  If you
have trouble finding the article let me know.  This circuit works very
similar to the old transmitter tuning aid made by science for the blind
years ago, but uses more modern components, ics instead of transistors.
Have fun.

Tony McCloskey, WA3CAO