David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 07:06:10 +0100
Hello Frank

This question has come up a lot on the list.
I have extolled the virtue of two:
turbolog and
trlog.

Trlog (available from [log in to unmask]
I use in my shack on an old 386 machine running DOS 6.22

Recently I used it briefly in the DOS box of my high spec lap top while
on holiday in EA8.
It worked very well but not as well as when used on a DOS machine.

I was using JFW 3.31 with the DOS plug-in.

The reason was the draw on the from JFW on the system resources, even
when using 128 Mb RAM.

In part, it also depends on what facilities you want from your logging
program.

73

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Frank Cunningham
<[log in to unmask]> writes

--
David