From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:10:49 +0100
hello all

the solution and the originating cause are what this list is about.

fundamentally

problem

others sort it.

who are stjohns.edu
and who is the moderator of the list.
It is well run or self-disciplined unlike many others.

73 de G3YXX

I think you wrote  below <[log in to unmask]>,
Russ Kiehne <[log in to unmask]> writes
>Hi Kevin, Glad you were able to fix the problem.  I didn't realize how much
>noise an unfiltered power supply can make!
>
>73,
>Russ

David W Wood