From:
Terri Pannett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 19:08:43 -0800
I'm working on a "cheat sheet" for the TMG-707A for another person on this
list.  If you'd like a copy, please let me know.

To be able to program frequencies using the mike, a sighted person will
need to program one of the buttons on the mike as an "enter" key.  The
best one to use is the top button on the right on the top row of the mike.

You can also get an ASCII manual from VE3PEB.  His email address is

Terri, Amateur Radio call sign, KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign, AAT9PX.