From:
Dave Marthouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:16:44 -0400
Hi Wendel,

It's great to hear about a potential new ham.  First I would suggest your
dad's friend contact the HandiHams.  They are an organization that provides
Braille and taped training aids for blind amateurs and perspective amateurs.
They are headquartered in GoldenValley MN and are part of the Courage
Center.  I know that they have a webpage but I don't know the url off the
top of my head.  I suggest you look on any of the net search engines,
google, etc.  You can in addition contact the arrl at http://www.arrl.org.
If I can be of any other assistance please feel free to e-mail me.  This is
a great group and I'm sure lots of other people will be e-mailing you with
contacts and advice.  73.

Dave Marthouse N2AAM