From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:06:29 -0500
Jeffrey -

It sounds like you'd prefer that no product ever improve.  If you don't like
it, there are other products out there.  Of course, you're also free to
stick with Version 3.5 and fall farther behind as technology advances while
you're standing still.  Frankly, for someone who wants to work in some
technological field, you certainly give the impression of someone with
little understanding of or sympathy for how technology actually works.