From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 06:48:11 +0000
Hello Bret

Why not take the simple but bulky solution and get hold of an old 386 or
486 running DOS 3.3 or better and run simple DOS programs which are more
stable and the CW keying is more easily set up and acceptable to listen
to.

As mentioned previously on this list I use Tr from N6TR  for contesting
and TurboLog for day to day activity.

73 de G3YXX

I think you wrote  below <[log in to unmask]>,
Fred Leader <[log in to unmask]> writes

--
David W Wood