From:
Chris Sells <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Sells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 17:59:14 -0600
My name is Chris Sells and I live in Collinsville, Alabama.  I know this is an unusual request, but I
wonder if there's anyone out there on the list that's using the handi-ham audio tuning aid.  The audio
tuning aid in case anyone doesn't know is a device that goes between your rig and your tuner and
looks for maximum power out which theoretically means a low SWR.  I think I am using it correctly
but I would like to talk to someone on the phone about this if they wouldn't mind to terribly much.  I
can call anyone that wouldn't mind talking about this.  Thanks much and 73.