From:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 18:10:11 -0800
Hi,

I usually use window eyes, but also have jfw 4.01 on this machine.

Ilink works quite well with window eyes right out of the box.  I found
that with jfw it won't read as you up and down
arrow through the list of stations.

If you use the pulldown menu as with the alt-key, as you arrow to the
right jfw just says "application" followed by a hot-key.  The hot-key
will perform the desired function such as alt-b for begin which is the
choice you want to bring up the list of connected stations.

I think jfw can be made to work with ilink, but not the best right out
of the box.  I could get the actual menu items to read with some
playing around, but it doesn't seem at all reliable.

Finally, I'm not the most proficient jfw user in the world, so maybe
others who are more familiar can find ways to get it to work with ilink
more smoothly and they're probably pretty obvious to the experienced
jfw user.  These are just my observations.

Don W6SMB