From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 20:34:26 -0800
It is the not-completely-unbiased opinion of this not-so-disinterested
observer that we have about beaten this dead horse to death.  I would
respectfully suggest that we cease and desist on this topic before said
horse manifests putrescence!

Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Amateur Radio: K 7 U I J