From:
Jody Ianuzzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:44:26 -0500
Charles,

The point is that you won't know you are screwing up the avionics and the
crew won't know you are the cause.

My husband is both a pilot and a ham and he wouldn't use radios or
electronics on an airliner.  No way.

He also makes sure our cell phone batteries are removed from our cell phones
before we fly.  That is because you can hit more then one cell tower from
the air and end up with a big bill.

I also respect the law and if the FAR/AIMs say NO, then that's good enough
for me.

JODY KB1DCS
'PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN'