From:
"Nathan, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:11:41 -0800
I guess what concerns me in all of this is they specifically ask one not to
use radios of any type on an aircraft.  As much as I might want to listen, I
hope I have the maturity and common sense to follow what I am asked to do by
that flight crew.  After all, the plane is a vessel and the crew is in
command in the air, not the passengers.  It seems to me, especially in the
light of recent events, that our job is to follow the directions given us by
those in charge.

73 everyone.
Kevin, K7RX

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Dept. of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450