From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 21:30:28 -0700
Hi Scott and all.  I just got a TS120 from a friend as a chrismas gift
and have been having fun with it on ten.  I believe there are crystals
for each band, so The only thing you could do would be to sacrifise one
of the ham bands for the band you wanted.  Also, as Louie has already
pointed out, it does not recieve A M.  Still, it is a good no frills rig,
that you don't have to tune up and it does have a 25 Khz calibrator so
you can have a pretty good idea whare you are at.

Hope everyone is having a great 2002.

73 and 88:
John