From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:54:48 -0700
Never had a 211 and looking back glad I did not.  Wish I could find a good all mode VHF UHF today but  alas all too expensive and less accessible than older rigs.

What say you all mode owners out there?

KD7JN
>>> Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]> 02/21 10:48 AM >>>
I think I also had a 211.  Wasn't that the 2 meter rig?  The problem I had
with both of mine were bad solder connections where they ran nickel plated
pins through the board.  I also had a couple rm 2 key pads for mine.  That
step switch the 701 had for changing bands was something else as
well.    Not sure why my signature line wound up in the middle of the
message.  Something strange pine is doing..

73s
Butch      WA0VJR