From:
Will Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 22:07:24 -0500
Hi Phil and all.

Yes, getting that new call is a big moment and congradulations to all who
have become an amateur radio operator for the first time or upgraded.

But there's something to be said for keeping a call a long long time.  I'm
getting ready to renew my license soon and in a little over 2 years I will
have had my call K4SAY for a half century!

Time flies when you're having a good time, but perhaps I am getting
smarter these days.  About all I ever do with my  Kenwood TS440 and Sony
2010 is listen! (grin)

Will, K4SAY