From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:18:40 +0100
Yepp

Here in Europe long wave is important.
on 198 MHz we have 'radio 4' in the U.K. on which we receive the cricket
test match live commentaries!

Also, the shipping weather is broadcast at prescribed times - the
equivalent of NOAA coastal forecasts in the U.S.. and Canada

73 de G3YXX

I think you wrote as below <[log in to unmask]>,
Will Smith <[log in to unmask]> writes

--
David W Wood