From:
Henry Brugsch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Henry Brugsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 09:03:54 -0000
I have just seen the following, and from it infer that my wife (wb1abd) who
took her tech around or about 1982, and with the code test can get an
automatic upgrade to General.
What are the steps necessary to do this?
What is in fact needed for her to varify her status to the appropriate
person, and does she need to be there?
Reason for this is, we both live here in the U.K., but maintain a presence
in the States.
Thanks
Henry Brugsch
mailto:[log in to unmask]