From:
Bryan Bashin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 11:36:07 -0700
I have a kenwood 2570 2-meter transciever for sale.  The 2570 is equipped
with the VS-2 voice synthesizer chip and does a really fine job while being
quite accessible.

This radio has nearly every possible feature one could want in a 2-meter
unit, from many memories, PL, and multiple squelch modes.  Probably one of
the most accessible 2-meter units.

Please, note, however, that the transciever is well-used, and its
front-panel LCD and LED display no longer works.  Still an ideal unit for
the blind op, and as an additional bonus the voice synthesizer unit can
always be pulled and used in many other Kenwood transcievers.

Asking $150 plus shipping.

Please e-mail me directly or telephone me at (916) 441-4096
evening/weekends Pacific Time.