From:
Brian Zolo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Zolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 21:05:06 -0500
Greetings, listers from Columbus, Ohio.  Someone sent a message to the list
last night about a TS440 that they wanted to get rid of for the cost of
shipping.  Is that TS440 still available?  The reason I hadn't replied
sooner was that I needed to find out about fixing the phased lock loop
circuit and I've been advised that this can be fixed, so am definitely
interested.  Just let me know.  If someone has grabbed it allready, that's
great, but just wondered whether it was still available.  I've been looking
for a 440 for a long time.  Have a great day and a great weekend.  Brian
Zolo WA8syx